MegaTankMan MegaTankMan

Sweet

I love the character choice, and how each char has his own bonus ability. The weapon you get @ the end is pretty cool too. I love the music and the controls are so smooth. I can't believe you made something this great with only 7 enemy types (not including the boss).

Lambtaco responds:

I dunno. Most megaman stages don't have that many enemy types. The trick is using them in different situations.

Black Mage's Orphan Shoot Black Mage's Orphan Shoot

Meh.

An OK game, not really that great, a bit amusing for a while, but easy. Also; no music and what kind of school would have you make a project about killing orphans!?

penarestel responds:

It was just a final project for a web design class. We picked whatever we wanted. Also it's a (poor) tribute to the web comic 8-bit Theater.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Amazing as always

The soundtrack is epic, the gameplay is awesome, and now... THIS is my favorite game on NG

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

WAAAY too fast-paced

The gameplay is good, but you need to slow down the frame rate, make some of the enemy patterns less ... hard to read, include a picture of the mavericks or level and improve the health bar a bit. Other than that, it's good.

maelstormm responds:

Copied from other post: "Frame rate thing is fast partially intentionally and partially due to a coding bug I discovered long after the game was made, that part'll be fixed in the remix build down the road."

Enemy 'patterns' don't really exist. They randomly choose an ability from a set of moves based on what you're doing and where you're doing it. This is to encourage a frantic battle to the death rather than memorization.

The remix copied will look to touch up the graphics and interface similar to how MMNR's did for MMN's.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Quite possibly my favorite game on NG

I love it! The music is amazing, the gameplay is awesome,i love the enemy variety, I can't find any flaws.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Fantastic!

While the game certaintly is challenging, it is VERY fun. The music is great and I love the creativity put into the whole game. This must have taken a lot of effort, but good job!

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

A bit too repetative...

A good game, the graphics & music are FANTASTIC, but all you have to do is move up and downand shoot. I find that the keyboard setup works best, but why is there a mouse option? That's just too awkward. Plus, in that setup you STILL use the keyboard. It's a good game but it's just repetative and finicky.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Easily the weakest thing-thing

The kick system sucks in this one, because it differs from the previous one in that it delivers too much of a kick. And the weapon-get system is bad too. The ending boss is also too hard for someone to beati it on thier first go, wheras in Thing Thing 4, I was able to kill hades in less than a minute. But I guess the amount of difficulty is just a tradition in the series.

Forever Samurai Forever Samurai

Awesome!!

This is like a flash version of Ninja Gaiden (Kinda)! The hack 'n' slash fun, the awesome fast-paced action, the sound... This game is the definition of cool. The downsides are that the special attacks are a bit off, the Onis are cheap and the game is too short.

acrazycanadian responds:

I am very flattered by the Ninja Gaiden comparison. Thank you!

Ultimate Super Brawl Ultimate Super Brawl

It sucks

It has everything bad about a fighting game, repetitive music, a small roster, the characters suck, the stages suck, the graphics suck, you can win every match by mashing one button and the AI is bad and I mean BAD. It's just terrible.

LeChuckGL responds:

I told you: it was a very small project for a contest. No time to make a biger roster. Plus, I couldn't find anyone to draw the stages.
And yes, the AI is bad, I know, I didn't have time to finish it up.